Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Guest-Blogging at The Film Experience

Earlier this week, I had the great pleasure of guest-blogging at my favorite film blog on the planet, The Film Experience, while its creator, Nathaniel Rogers, took a trip to Iceland. I've been reading his site for a number of years, and it was quite exciting to be featured on it. Fun fun. Here's hoping my fellow TFE readers didn't find my posts too snarky or verbose.

If you're curious, please take a peek at my contributions. On Monday I turned the spotlight on a memorable snippet of Peter Sarsgaard's terrific performance in "Shattered Glass," and on Tuesday, I gave a breakdown of new DVD releases, praising "The Kids Are All Right" and sticking it to a few other titles.

It was a treat to be included among Nat's insightful contributors, and I hope to pitch in again.

No comments: